This giveaway has expired. I’ll post the winners and their assignments soon!
Thanks for checking in!
WIN A BOOK, THEN ASSIGN ME ONE TO READ!
As February 2nd looms, you might find yourself wondering about Groundhog Day and the end of winter, but I won’t be preoccupied with Punxatawney Phil. No. Not this time.This February 2nd, I’m going to be in a full-on cold sweat. My second novel, MONDAY’S LIE, hits shelves and cybershelves the very next day, on Tuesday, February 3rd.
In the past year there have been edits and edits and cover art brainstorms and some more edits and title epiphanies and pre-pub publicities and hopes and dreams and practicalities and— well, I’m not exactly sick of Jamie Mason and MONDAY’S LIE, but I’d quite like a mental vacation for a week.
And that’s where you can help.
From now until midnight on Monday, January 26th, I’m taking entries for the READ-A-THON of DISTRACTION. Here’s how it works:
– over there at the left is a button labelled “Contact” (it might be up top in an overflow menu on mobile browsers)
-wait to hit that button until you know what this is all about
– once you’ve read this whole post, send me a note on the form that pops up; make sure to include your email address
– on Tuesday, January 27th, I’ll draw five (5) entries to receive signed hardcover copies of MONDAY’S LIE
But here’s the fun part!
If you win one of the five copies, you get to assign me a book to read in the week leading up my launch party.
I’ll review each assigned book here on my blog.
-DON’T TELL ME WHAT BOOK YOU’LL ASSIGN IN THE EMAIL!
(It’s more fun to be surprised.)
– please recommend to me regular-length books
(I’m attempting 5 books in one week and that’s a LOT for me. If you throw a WAR AND PEACE in there, I shall be grim.)
– please recommend books that I can easily get at my local bookstore or on my ereader
– have maybe two or three books in mind in case I’ve already read your 1st choice
This contest is open to resident of the US and its territories, Canada, Mexico, UK, Ireland, Europe, and Australia.
And I think that’s it. Go ahead and hit that “Contact” button now. This is going to be fun.